Hey all, Jon and I are considering making our own invitations for a number of reasons. So here is our first attempt at an invite that we like. I have posted a couple pictures so you guys could see....let us know what you think...
I think that making your own invites is a great idea. That is what Jeremy and I did...it takes time but is kind of fun! I love the color and design of the invites in the pictures that you posted. My mom probably has crafty tools that you could borrow if you are interested....letter punches, fun cutting scissors, embossers, etc. Let me know if you need any tools. :)
Oh come on, you know you can't expect a serious response from me. I think you need to add some flame decals to cover up all the pink. Perhaps a picture of you and Jon in cheesy poses (think clearly staged high-fives, or piggybacks through a park) would add a splash of livelihood to all the pomp and circumstance of what might otherwise be a stodgy mailing. And of course, you can't forget a giant #3 in honor of the big man Dale Earnhart (May he rest in peace). I look forward to seeing how my suggestions are incorporated into the final product.
P.S. They look very nice! I really do like them. Are you going to handwrite them too?
I think that making your own invites is a great idea. That is what Jeremy and I did...it takes time but is kind of fun! I love the color and design of the invites in the pictures that you posted. My mom probably has crafty tools that you could borrow if you are interested....letter punches, fun cutting scissors, embossers, etc. Let me know if you need any tools. :)
ReplyDeleteOh come on, you know you can't expect a serious response from me. I think you need to add some flame decals to cover up all the pink. Perhaps a picture of you and Jon in cheesy poses (think clearly staged high-fives, or piggybacks through a park) would add a splash of livelihood to all the pomp and circumstance of what might otherwise be a stodgy mailing. And of course, you can't forget a giant #3 in honor of the big man Dale Earnhart (May he rest in peace). I look forward to seeing how my suggestions are incorporated into the final product.
ReplyDeleteP.S. They look very nice! I really do like them. Are you going to handwrite them too?
must not be anything exciting going on lately in your lives?
ReplyDelete