
I was walking Guinness the other day...oh, wait...no, I haven't done that in a while. Let me start over. I was letting Guinness out the other day when I realized something so profound, so real that everything else going on was leveled to a trivial plainness of existence. I realized that I am a pretty big deal around here. It was not a complex maze of thoughts that helped me come to this. Rather, it was my version of 'seeing Jesus in a grease stained napkin at McDonald's.' I saw my profile in a puddle of water in a pothole on the street in front of my house. It was unmistakable. You would agree it was the handsomest accumulation of snow melt and dirt ever to have torn up a road through cyclical thawing and freezing conditions. I knew it couldn't have stopped there so I raced back inside, then back out (I forgot about Guinness), and back inside to Google my name. Excitedly, I wanted to see what would pop up. After what seemed like hours of searching (really about 2.5 minutes), I regretfully gave up and decided to look for the nearest McDonald's on Google Maps. My id was yearning for a Big Mac and my ego was hoping for a grease-stained likeness. I hadn't realized that my name was still in the search bar upon pressing the link for Google Maps. The above image is what was produced.
Are you sure it wasn't the feces of Guiness in the puddle that you saw, I am sure it was similar to the image of Jonathan I saw in Bailey's baby ruth the other day.
ReplyDeletehaha
ReplyDeleteHilarious. Pure comic guiness. I mean genius.
ReplyDelete