Finally, the last part of our Christmas. Santa came to our house last night and brought Adam lots of very useful items...socks, flashcards, and utensils. Maybe when Adam gets older, Santa will bring him more 'fun' presents. But for now I think Santa just wanted to help us out and bring some useful things, since Adam got some many great presents already. We did get to wear our new matching Christmas pajamas and Jon made homemade donuts as he always does Christmas morning. I am sad that this brings to a close our Christmas festivities, especially since the Leibman family Christmas is just about to begin and we will be missing out on all the fun. However, I know that the sacrifice this year will make next year that much better when we have two little ones to share in the fun.
Jon's homemade Christmas donuts...he always goes above and beyond (both frostings are homemade as well...and awesome!)
Adam playing with all his new toys
Our matching Christmas pajamas...even Guinness has a pair :)
No comments:
Post a Comment