Sunday, October 16, 2011

Big Boy Room

Of course it wasn't all fun and games with Grandma and Grandpa, my mom was also hard at work putting Adam's new room together. She is the master painter in our family so she offered to help paint Adam's new room! We were going with a transportation theme thanks to Jon's sister, Sarah, making us the coolest paintings for his wall.
So while Adam napped, my mom got busy and painted his new room (was formally the office/guest bedroom). I think it turned out amazing! I am so excited for Adam to start using it, but for now it will just look cool, because Jon and I are not ready for him to be unconfined while sleeping :) Here are some pics of the finished product!


 So excited to jump on his new bed!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed by his room! And he looks quite pleased with it as well.

    ReplyDelete