








These pictures were taken over a month ago now, however, as I was browsing through my pictures I realized that I should share some of these. As you know I don't have my own kids to blog about so I will frequently borrow my sister's for blogging.
This summer was obviously jam-packed with activities but thankfully I was able to get away for one last trip with my mom, sister, Will, Emma, and Charlie. It was great to spend some quality time with them after the wedding but before heading back to school. It is always so great to see them and reminds me of all the reasons I want to move back to the Midwest. Thankfully though winter is on its way which will of course remind me why I dislike the Midwest so much :)
In these pictures we've got various groups on the slide at Diane's, Charlie and Emma with the hose (I actually think I have the exact same picture from 2 years ago when the kids were 17 months), Will in sunglasses and the boys enjoying their first experience with corn on the cob.
Well written article.
ReplyDelete