This post is strictly a dedication to the newlyest wed couple I know. They are sometimes underappreciated.What can I say about John and Tara Hubbard? What can't I say? I cannot say they are unhappy and quasi-monogomous. The truth is...they are very happy.
I haven't known John and Tara for 10 years because that would be too long. John strikes me as one who considers fettucini alfredo the adult macaroni and Tara seems to be the type that is against picketing but doesn't know how to show it.
Famous quotes from John:
"I don't have a wife, but I do know a girl that gets mad when I say that."
"My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero?"
Famous quotes from Tara:
"Dogs are forever in the push-up position"
"All books are children's books if the kid can read."
I would have posted about my other friends...but I think they know how much I care about them. John and Tara, I hope you will never doubt the regard in which I hold you two. I really hope I get a lot of comments on this one.
This morning, for breakfast,I asked John if he wanted a Frozen Banana and he said "no, but I want a regular banana later, so....yeah."
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
It is so great to see that you appreciate John and Tara so much. You had such nice words to say about them. Where is the love for the couple who lives in Arizona?
ReplyDeleteHow can someone laugh at funny movies, romantic movies, horror movies, western movies, and cartoons? If this is the case wouldn't everything be considered a comedy?
Since this wonderful post of yours, I've become quite famous; now people always try to stop me and get my autograph. But I don't believe them - I think they're just trying to make me late for something.
ReplyDeleteI feel honored to be mentioned in your wonderful blog! Thanks so much. Remember, if you have to get ahold of me, just press 2 for a while. When I answer, you'll know that you have pressed 2 enough. Then I'll meet you when that guy is eating a hamburger.