




There have been a few things that I have noticed lately. So here are my thoughts...a little poetic:
Sometimes the world looks perfect,
Nothin' to rearrange.
Sometimes you just
Get a feelin' like you need some kind of change.
No matter what the odds are this time,
Nothing's gonna stand in my way.
This flame in my heart,
and a long lost friend,
Gives every dark street a light at the end!
Standin' tall
On the wings of my dream!
Rise and fall
On the wings of my dream!
Rain and thunder, wind and haze
I'm bound for better days!
It's my life,
It's my dream,
Nothin's gonna stop me now.
[cue Harmonica ending]
What do you think? These are actually lyrics of a theme song from a TV show I used to watch. This TV show reminds me of a time when responsibility was a word that was one "o" away from including a "spoon"...think about it...
...respoonability? That is funny! Is that like watching a movie with your sig. other, getting up to get the popcorn, and coming back to a certain cuddling poz-ish?
"At any rate," we can now agree that this blog is quickly becoming the synopsis of an episode of Seinfeld...a blog about nothing.
Why did we secretly want Elaine and Jerry to get back together? Maybe 'cuz they both would end a relationship for the silliest of reasons. I remember a date I had in college that I ended much earlier in the evening because I didn't like they way her brow furrowed when she was trying to focus on listening to me babble about senseless stuff. Kind of like you, the reader, are doing.
Who can name the TV show that belongs to the lyrics? No Googling!
I included some pictures of Jon and I because that's what you do with a blog.
(someone will find this last sentence funny)
Clif's vote: "Bosom Buddies"
ReplyDeleteAngie's vote: "Silver Spoons"
Angie cheated to get her answer.
ReplyDeleteI did not cheat, Clif resents my intelligence. (understandably)
ReplyDeletehowever, the cheating didn't work...good votes, but they aren't it -anne (although I had no idea and I had to ask the source)
ReplyDeleteHint:
ReplyDeleteDon't be ridiculous cozin Larry!
I was just in the bathroom (where most of my brilliant ideas spring from) and it hit me. "Perfect Strangers" I have no idea if that's right, but it seems to fit the post title. What do I win?
ReplyDeleteAdam did you just post to a blog site?!?! I can't beleive it, you have joined the dark side. -Anne
ReplyDeleteAdam wins a date with Katie...he has to pay.
ReplyDeleteDark indeed.
ReplyDeleteAdam,
ReplyDeleteStop posting on blogs. Blogs are a huge waste of time, as you have always told me. Except Mary's blog, of course, which dominates.
Isabelle said she wants Guiness to come visit. You guys can come too! Remember when we saw you guys at the airport. That was crazy!
ReplyDeleteTell Isabelle that Guinness will come...however, Jon and I? We will have to see....yea crazy! A little extra send off! You guys can do that for our wedding too. -Anne
ReplyDeleteYou guys spend an aweful lot of time commenting on your week-old blog, meanwhile, I see no new efforts to entertain us. Come on!
ReplyDelete